The Dutchess Tourism Travel Guide has opened sales for the season!
EARLY BIRD PRICING IS NOW AVAILABLE UNTIL JANUARY 16
Reserve your space by February 17! Publication Date: March 20
View the 2014 Dutchess Tourism Travel Guide here.
If you are interested in advertising this year, fill out the form to the left!
Benefits To Your Business
Database and Contacts
Build your customer database by receiving contact information from visitors who complete the reader response card asking for information about your business.
Distribution and Exposure
Increase your visibility through inclusion in 80,000 copies of the guide, which will be distributed throughout the year to:
- Tourists and consumers who specifically request it.
- Industry professionals: AAA clubs, meeting & event planners, tour operators, and others.
- Local organizations: colleges, chambers of commerce and related organizations, and businesses such as relocation firms and real estate offices.
- 19 countywide Tourist Information Centers, I Love NY offices domestically and internationally.
- Dutchess County hotels, motels, inns/B&Bs, plus many area sites and attractions.
- Global tourism alliances, including distribution in the UK and Germany through international trade and travel shows.
- Domestic and international journalism and travel publications.
The Dutchess Tourism Guide is available for download on the web and receives excellent traffic:
- Over 1,500 pdf downloads of the Guide in 2014
- Over 500,000 visits to DCT website in 2014
- Over 1,500 visitors/day