The Dutchess County Tourism Travel Guide has closed sales for the season.
View the 2013 Dutchess Coutny Tourism Travel Guide here.
If you are interested in advertising next year, fill out the form to the left!
To view other advertising opportunities from Luminary Publishing, click here.
Benefits To Your Business
Database and Contacts
Build your customer database by receiving contact information from visitors who complete the reader response card asking for information about your business.
Distribution and Exposure
Increase your visibility through inclusion in 80,000 copies of the guide, which will be distributed throughout the year to:
- Tourists and consumers who specifically request it.
- Industry professionals: AAA clubs, meeting & event planners, tour operators, and others.
- Local organizations: colleges, chambers of commerce and related organizations, and businesses such as relocation firms and real estate offices.
- 19 countywide Tourist Information Centers, I Love NY offices domestically and internationally.
- Dutchess County hotels, motels, inns/B&Bs, plus many area sites and attractions.
- Global tourism alliances, including distribution in the UK and Germany through international trade and travel shows.
- Domestic and international journalism and travel publications.
The Dutchess County Tourism Guide is available for download on the web and receives excellent traffic:
- Over 1,500 pdf downloads of the Guide in 2012
- Over 450,000 visits to DCT website in 2012
- Over 1,500 visitors/day